We welcome and encourage parents to become involved in the life of the school and we couldn’t do it without your help.
There are many opportunities, such as:
- Helping in classrooms as the need arises
- Helping on school trips and events
- Supporting school functions, both social and educational
- Coaching sports teams
- Helping process and repair resources and books
- Joining the Friends of St. Joseph’s.
Talk to your classroom teacher for more information on how to help.
Please click on the button to view more information about the Curriculum.